Sunday, February 8, 2009

Conference of Professional Operators for Response Towing (C-PORT)




Captain's Delton Jones, Dwayne Johnson and myself attended the National C-PORT conference last week in Destin, Fl.  C-PORT represents the Marine Assistance and Salvage Industry.  Working to promote and build professional standards and provide a forum for the discussion of common problems affecting the commercial marine assistance industry, C-PORT is the national voice for the marine assistance industry.  We also attended the BoatU.S. conference which followed C-PORT's.  The afore mentioned captains and  I agreed it was a worthwhile experience.

PHOTO'S:
My wife Laura and I take a few moments to enjoy the white sandy beaches of Destin, (kinda cool) but still beautiful.

Left to right, Captain's Dwayne Johnson, Delton Jones, and myself


No comments: